Do You Know HZO?
Just how well do you know your friendly HZO? We’ve put together a quick quiz to test your knowledge/hopefully educate you on our water protection company and our quest to create an HZO Protected World. Grab a pen and paper and compare your answers to the key below.
How old is HZO?
- A: Tsk, tsk. You never ask a company its age.
- B: Almost 4! HZO officially opened its doors in August of 2011 with its major public unveiling at CES 2012.
- C: Wouldn’t you like to know.
If I send HZO my phone, will they waterproof it?
- A: Unfortunately no. HZO’s waterproof protection is done during the manufacturing process and is available from partners of HZO who feature HZO on their products.
- B: Yes, as long as you send along a real unicorn horn with it.*
- C: Yes on opposite day.
Where is HZO located?
- A: HZO’s headquarters are located in Draper, Utah, just south of Salt Lake City. HZO is a global company with offices around the world in China, Japan, California and Switzerland as well as strategic application providers around the world.
- B: Over the river and through the woods.
- C: Second star on the right and straight on ’til morning.
What is HZO?
- A: A bad spelling of water (H2O)
- B: Honeybees Zooming Overhead
- C: HZO works with companies and manufacturers to waterproof electronics, helping to create an HZO Protected World.
How many granted patents does HZO have?
- A: Too many
- B: 15 patents for ecosystem, equipment, materials and processes
- C: 212 patent FILINGS
How does HZO protect electronics?
- A: HZO protects electronics by applying a thin film coating barrier over the inside of devices, offering a corrosion prevention solution.
- B: Pixie dust
- C: Better than Kevin Costner
We’re sure you’ve aced the quiz above and learned a thing or two? Hopefully it has prompted a few more questions in your mind, if so, please check out of Frequently Asked Questions page or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ɐ ‘q ‘ɔ ‘ɐ ‘ɐ ‘q :sɹǝʍsuɐ
*Don’t harm a unicorn, it’s not worth it.
Discover how HZO can protect your product