Say Hello to the Moto Surround
As you may already know, HZO recently partnered with Motorola to provide water and sweat protection for their newest contribution to the audio world: the Moto Surround. The Surround is Motorola’s latest installment of their around-the-collar wireless earbuds, and now with the addition of HZO protection, the Surround can be used in more environments than ever before. Let’s take a closer look at some of the features that make the Surround one of the summer’s coolest new products.
- Premium HD audio – Built in aptX technology delivers stunning sound via Bluetooth.
- Extended battery life – up to 12 hours of uninterrupted usage.
- 150 foot Bluetooth range – finally, a wireless device that is truly wireless.
- Phone call capabilities – the collar vibrates to alert you of incoming calls, and the built-in talk and mic button allow you to handle calls effortlessly. You can even make a call or send a text using voice controls.
- Smartphone pairing – the Motorola Connect app (available on both iOS and Android devices) allows users to track their headphones battery life, and even track them down via Google Maps if they get lost.
- Last but certainly not least (and our personal favorite), these bluetooth earbuds are waterproof. The Surround holds a rating of IP57, and is specially protected against dust, splashes and sweat.
The Moto Surround boasts some serious features, and coming in at less than $70, it’s no-brainer.
Get your Moto Surround here, and start your journey into an HZO Protected World.
Discover how HZO can protect your product