FAQ About HZO
HZO has been in the business of offering waterproof coatings to brands and manufacturers for over seven years. A lot has changed over those years, but one thing has stayed the same–our focus to offer superior water and environment protection to brands and manufacturers. We recognize that many reading this may not have been following the success of HZO over the years and have only learned of our protection company recently.
We’re here to change that with a brief FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) to get you up to speed on HZO and how they can best help protect what you’re building.
- Q: What is HZO?
- Not all waterproofing is created equal. Brands and manufacturers choose HZO to provide the next generation of water protection for their devices and components. HZO provides thin-film coating solutions that protect sensitive electronics and PCBAs from a full range of environmental damage and failure caused by water and corrosive environments. Our specialized solutions protect a wide range of electronics, from hand-held electronics and wearables to IoT devices and outdoor LED display boards – delivering performance that goes well beyond standardized testing like IPX8.
- Q: How Do I Get HZO Protection on my Products?
- Although HZO believes everyone should have access to more waterproof devices, we currently do not offer our protective coating directly to consumers for aftermarket application. The reason HZO Protected electronics are able to perform beyond the most rigorous testing standards and extreme environmental conditions is because of how, when, and where our solution is applied. That’s why HZO works exclusively with manufacturers to make electronics waterproof. Reach out today to see how HZO can protect your next project headed to production.
- Q: How Do I Get a Quote for HZO Protection on my Next Project?
- HZO has protected a wide variety of PCBA boards, sensors and components, so we’ve seen it all. We’ve distilled the initial quote process down to a few questions that can be answered on our website in minutes. Fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
- Q: What the Weirdest Thing You’ve Coated?
- We coated an Oreo cookie once.
- Q: Why Did You Coat an Oreo?
- Why not?
Those are just a few Frequently Answered Questions about HZO. Do you have one we didn’t cover? Feel free to ask us here.
Discover how HZO can protect your product