Process Makes Perfect – Choosing a Thin-film Coating Methodology to Exceed Objectives
Great processes yield great results, which is especially true for electronic product protection. Thin-film application techniques have a critical influence on the quality of protection, so you should choose your process with care. In general, these methods fall into three groups: liquid coating, chemical vapor deposition (CVD), and physical vapor deposition (PVD). Each technique requires much to consider, including material, process, and desired outcome. Other factors include cost, film thickness, compositional control, source material availability, and more.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- Gain a thorough understanding of thin-film processes
- Determine which technique is ideal for your product
- Learn how to tailor a given process to meet specialized needs
- Discover critical questions to ask to determine material suitability
- Define the essential process, production, and commercial questions to ask