Improving Automotive Electronic Performance in Harsh Service Environments
Next generation thin film solutions for advanced vehicle protection
By 2030, electronics will account for 50% of a car’s total cost, worldwide, as the automotive industry shifts towards more autonomy.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- Current and future trends driving the evolution of automotive electronic components.
- Challenges that these trends present for manufacturers and their design engineers.
- How to protect electronic components from severe service environments.
- Why engineers are turning to thin-film alternatives instead of the traditional protection methods.
- The beneficial properties of Parylene and nanocoatings.