Risk, Reliability & Revenue
The Business Case for Protective Nanocoatings
As a product stakeholder, you’ve put significant time and effort into developing a sustainable, cost-efficient electronic product that works as expected – until they don’t. As your product deploys into environments with corrosives, contaminants, splashes, spills, humidity, and more, reliability can become a critical challenge. But overcoming the reliability obstacle will allow your organization to minimize downtime, warranty claims, repairs, and service calls.
The business of manufacturing connected devices doesn’t have to be a gamble. You can minimize risk while maximizing reliability amid common environmental threats, driving revenue growth and brand value. The answer is straightforward: protective nanocoatings offer exceptional protection and business value.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to get ahead of the competition with better product performance.
- Why traditional conformal coatings fall short of business expectations.
- How nanocoatings can reduce returns, warranty claims & service calls.
- How to ensure you’re mitigating unseen product reliability risks.
- Why liability and recalls have to do with protection, not products.