5 Things You Need to Know About Waterproofing Electronics and Corrosion Protection
By 2025 there will be over 41.6B connected device enabling everything from our smartphones to cars, smart cities to Industry 4.0. Keeping these devices running means designing a more durable device to withstand the most demanding environments – be it water, salt, dust, dirt, or corrosive materials. Join us for a discussion to learn how leading organizations are creating a competitive advantage and a better offering.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- Why all conformal coatings are not created equal.
- How to design a next generation waterproof and corrosion protection solution.
- How protective coatings drive real ROI, including reducing operating costs, improving up time, delivering incremental revenue, and mitigating liability.
- Why the market is turning to thin-film alternatives and nanocoatings for more than liquid and corrosion protection, including better thermal and dielectric management.
- How to choose the best protection vendor.